When you first launch Nebo Viewer, you’ll be prompted to sign in to a cloud storage service (iCloud, Dropbox, or Google Drive). Be sure to choose the same cloud storage service you use with Nebo on your primary device.
After signing in, any notes previously synced from Nebo to your cloud storage service will display in Nebo Viewer.
Don't forget that if you make any changes to your notes in Nebo, you’ll need to sync them to your cloud storage service to ensure they remain up-to-date in Nebo Viewer.
Switching between cloud storage services
- Ensure that you are signed in to your chosen cloud storage service in Nebo on your primary device.
- In Nebo Viewer, select Settings. The Settings menu displays.
- Select Sync. A list of cloud storage services displays.
- Select the cloud storage service you’re using in Nebo on your primary device. A pop-up displays.
- Select Continue.
- Sign in to your cloud storage service. Nebo Viewer will request permission to access your Nebo notes in the cloud.
- Select Allow.
- You now have the option to switch on Sync over cellular. You will always be able to sync over wi-fi. All notes synced between Nebo on your primary device and your chosen cloud storage service will now display in Nebo Viewer.
When you switch from one cloud storage service to another, the notes displayed in Nebo Viewer will be replaced. Any previously downloaded notes will remain safe in the cloud, ready to sync again as required.
Note: If you don’t have access to Nebo’s cloud sync feature on iPad, you can purchase either the Full Pack or the Connect Pack from Nebo Store, accessible via Nebo’s Settings menu.