This recovery process has been implemented to avoid losing data when you mistakenly choose the cloud version instead of the local version after a sync conflict. You may be able to recover the local version of notebooks overwritten by iCloud.
To do so, please follow the steps below:
1. Plug your iPad into a laptop with iTunes, you may have to accept the 'trust this computer' message on both devices.
2. Open Nebo on your iPad, choose 'Help'.
3. Tap 3 times on the Nebo icon - (as shown in the video below).
4. On iTunes,tap on the 'iPad icon' then 'File sharing'.
5. Choose 'Nebo'.
6. The folder named 'downloadBackup' will appear if a local version of your notebook has been saved on your device. Select this folder and click on the 'Save' button to get a copy on your laptop.
7. Import the .nebo file on your iPad in Nebo by sending it via email or through the application of your choice.