Once you have downloaded Nebo from the Windows Store, you can import your notes from the trial version of your Samsung device. To do so, two options are available to you:
Sync with cloud storage (Dropbox or Google Drive)
- Go to the “…” menu in the top-right corner of your trial version and sign in with your MyScript account.
- In the same menu, sign in with your cloud account.
- Once you are logged in with both your MyScript account and your cloud account, go to the hamburger menu in the top-left corner.
- Press the sync button. Once your notebook is synced, the button becomes a cloud icon with a tick in it.
- Close the trial version and open the Windows Store version of Nebo.
- Log in with your MyScript account and your cloud account.
- Go to the hamburger menu on the left and press the sync button. The sync button becomes a cloud icon and your notebooks appear on the list below.
- In the trial version, go to your list of notebooks and long-press on the title of the notebook you want to export.
- Press on “Save as” and save your file in a folder of your choice in your Samsung device.
- Open the Windows Store version of Nebo and go to the hamburger menu on the left.
- Press on “Import” at the bottom of this menu.
- Find the folder where you saved your notebook, open it and select your notebook file.