Once you have downloaded Nebo from the Windows Store, you can import your notes from the trial version of your PC. To do so, two options are available to you:
Sync with cloud storage (Dropbox or Google Drive)
- Go to the “…” menu in the top-right corner of your trial version and sign in with your MyScript account.
- In the same menu, sign in with your cloud account.
- Once you are logged in with both your MyScript account and your cloud account, go to the hamburger menu in the top-left corner.
- Press the sync button. Once your notebook is synced, the button becomes a cloud icon with a tick in it.
- Close the trial version and open the Windows Store version of Nebo.
- Log in with your MyScript account and your cloud account.
- Go to the hamburger menu on the left and press the sync button. The sync button becomes a cloud icon and your notebooks appear on the list below.
- In the trial version, go to your list of notebooks and long-press on the title of the notebook you want to export.
- Press on “Save as” and save your file in a folder of your choice in your PC.
- Open the Windows Store version of Nebo and go to the hamburger menu on the left.
- Press on “Import” at the bottom of this menu.
- Find the folder where you saved your notebook, open it and select your notebook file.