If you would like to transfer your notes from a pre-installed version of Nebo on your Huawei device to the latest version of Nebo available in the Google Play store, please follow the steps below.
Two options are available to you:
Sync with Dropbox
- In the side panel of Nebo for Huawei, press to sign in with your MyScript account.
- Once you're signed in with it, sign in with Dropbox in the following pages.
- Go back to the side panel, and press to sync your notebooks.
- Once your notebooks are synced, close your trial version and open your paid-version.
- In the side panel of Nebo, repeat the actions to sign in with your MyScript and Dropbox accounts.
- Go back to the side panel, and in Notebooks, tap SYNC.
- In the side panel of Nebo for Huawei, tap next to the notebook your want to export.
- Tap Export. Save your notebook file in Google Drive or send it to yourself via e-mail.
- In the side panel of Nebo, go to Notebooks and tap , then tap Import notebook.
- Find your notebook file in the app where you saved it, and select it to import it.
You're all set to keep going in Nebo!