In Nebo, you can export a page without converting your handwriting. To do so, choose Export as HTML (iOS and Android) or View in browser (Windows).
iOS and Android
- At the top right of your page, tap (vertical ellipsis on Android).
- Select Export as HTML.
- Choose the application you want to send your page to (your files, Slack, Gmail, etc.)
- The application takes over from here. Follow its instructions to obtain your html document.
- At the top right of your page, tap .
- Select View in browser.
- To save your page as it is, tap in the top right corner of your web browser.
- Tap Print and select Microsoft Print to PDF in the "Printer" section.
- Tap Print at the bottom of the dialog, and choose where you want to save your PDF in your documents.