Sync with cloud storage (Dropbox or Google Drive)
- From the Settings menu of your trial version, sign in with your MyScript account.
- In the same menu, sign in with your cloud account.
- Press the sync button. Once your notebook is synced, the button becomes a cloud icon with a tick in it.
- Close the trial version and open Nebo paid version.
- Log in with your MyScript account and your cloud account.
- Go to the hamburger menu on the left and press the sync button. The sync button becomes a cloud icon and your notebooks appear on the list below.
- In the Nebo trial version, go to your list of notebooks and press on '...' next to the notebook name you want to export.
- Press on "Export" to save your file in a folder of your choice outside of the application.
- Open Nebo paid version and press the '+' icon at the bottom left corner.
- Press on “Import” at the bottom of this menu.
- Find the folder where you saved your notebook, open it and select your notebook file.