Nebo for iOS is free to download with basic functionalities, but if you want to take advantage of the full power of the app you will need to access the different packs available in the Nebo Store. However, you will still have access to many excellent features, so if you're a student on a budget or you just need access to the basics, there's plenty here to provide a great introduction to digital note-taking. And, there's no time restriction on using the free iOS version of Nebo, it's entirely up to you to decide if and when you want to upgrade Nebo with the packs available (in-app purchases) in the Nebo Store.
What do you get without the Nebo in-app purchases?
- Access to one notebook with unlimited pages for creating handwritten notes.
- Pen and keyboard input for creating and editing your Nebo notes.
- Copy/paste text into your Nebo notes from external sources.
- Full page plain text export.
- Backup and restore, allowing you to save your full Nebo library for your security and peace of mind.
If you are interested in discovering more about or upgrading Nebo through the Nebo Store and the full range of features they offer, simply go to the Store tab in Settings. You can find out more about the different in-app available packs here: Nebo Packs