Without the Nebo for iOS in-app purchases, you will still have access to many excellent features, so if you're a student on a budget or you just need access to the basics, there's plenty here to provide a great introduction to the note-taking power of MyScript's Interactive Ink. And, there's no time restriction on using the free iOS version of Nebo, it's entirely up to you to decide if and when you want to upgrade Nebo with the packs available in the Nebo Store.
What do you get without the Nebo upgrades?
- Access to notebooks, and while the number of notebooks you can create is limited, there is no limit to the number of pages that you can create within a notebook.
- Full page plain text export.
- Copy/paste text into your Nebo notes from external sources.
- Backup and restore, allowing you to save your full Nebo library for your security and peace of mind.
- Pen and keyboard input for creating and editing your Nebo notes.
If you are interested in discovering more about or upgrading Nebo through the Nebo Store and the full range of features they offer, simply go to the Store tab in Settings. You can find out more about the different in-app available packs here: Nebo Packs