A note for users of Apple devices: To import and annotate PDFs in Nebo, you must own the PDF Pack. This pack is available to purchase in the Nebo Store, accessed via Nebo’s Settings menu.
You can annotate and mark up imported PDFs in Nebo.
If you export an annotated PDF, the exported document will include your annotations. When searching within Nebo, search results will include hits from within your annotations.
You can annotate imported PDFs freely using your pen.
Use the eraser to delete annotations or parts of annotations.
Note: You cannot edit or erase an imported PDF’s original content.
Use the lasso to select annotations or parts of annotations, then choose from the following actions:
- Move - Touch and drag the selected annotation to move it around the PDF.
- Recolor - Tap the desired color in the toolbar to recolor the selected annotation.
When you select annotations with the lasso, an options menu automatically displays. This menu contains one or more of the following options, depending on the type of content selected:
- Copy - Copy your selection to the clipboard.
- Copy as - Copy your selection as Text, Sketch, Math, or Diagram, ready to paste into a regular Nebo page or another app. If you copy an annotation as text, math, or diagram, it will remain editable and convertible when pasted into a regular Nebo page. If you copy an annotation as text, it will auto-convert when pasted into another app. If you copy an annotation as a diagram and paste it in PowerPoint, it will remain editable.
- Delete - Delete your selection.
- Resize - Use the handles to resize your selection.
Using the PDF highlighter
Select the PDF highlighter from the toolbar to mark up imported PDFs.
Once selected, tap the highlighter tool again to display the stroke-width menu. This allows you to select a different thickness for your highlights.
You can change the color of your highlights using the color-picker in the toolbar.
Use the eraser to remove highlights.