With Nebo, you can add different styles to your text (when you are working on a regular page) . Use our features to differentiate titles and subtitles, highlight a word or sentence, or change colors.
Follow the steps below:
Add a title
- Start writing the word or sentence you’d like to transform into a title.
- Tap your word/group of words to select it, then tapand select H1.
Add a subtitle
- Start writing the word or sentence you'd like to transform into a subtitle.
- Tap your word/group of words to select it, then tapand select H2.
Highlight a word/group of words
- Select Highlighter by tapping on the highlight icon in the pen toolbar.
- Select the desired color for the highlighter from the color palette.
- You can highlight text in either handwritten form or typed font
- To change the color of the highlighter after highlighting, select a different color and re-highlight.
- If you want to undo the highlight, select the non-color in the color palette, highlight over your word/group of words again.
- Before writing your text, go to your colors in the pen tab.
- Choose a color or create a new one.
- Start writing.
Change color afterward
- Go to the pen toolbar.
- Choose your color or create a new one.
- Quickly underline 3 times the word or group of words you would like their color to change.
Remove custom colors
Using the eraser
- Select Eraser from the pen toolbar.
- Long-press or double-tap the icon for more eraser options.
- Select Stroke to erase whole strokes of text or select Precise to erase only what the nib of the pen touches.
- Use the nib size indicators to select the size of the area to be affected by the eraser.
Customize font size and line-height to enhance reading and writing comfort.