To move pages across notebooks in Nebo:
- Open your source notebook.
- In the main view, press and hold the page you want to move to grab it.
- Without lifting your finger, drag the page to the target notebook displayed in the side panel.
- Lift your finger to drop the page.
- The page will be added at the end of the target notebook and removed from the source notebook.
Please note that this drag-and-drop feature is only available when the language of the notebooks is the same.
Note: When in portrait mode, to make the side panel appear, keep your page on hold a few seconds over the < Notebooks back button.
Note: Please note that Nebo free version on iOS comes with a limit of five pages. To add more pages, you will need to upgrade your Nebo app.