To add new pages to your notebook in Nebo:
- Open your notebook.
- In the main view, tap the "+" icon in the top right corner to add a new page at the end of your existing pages.
- Repeat the action for as many pages as you need.
- Keep in mind that the free plan on iPad allows up to 5 pages. If you need unlimited pages, you can upgrade to the full version by making a single in-app purchase.
- To give your page a title on iOS, follow these steps:
- In the main view, tap on the "Untitled" text below your page.
- Use your keyboard to type a title for the page.
- Tap "Done" or "Return" on your keyboard when you're finished.