In Nebo, notebooks are where you keep your pages. Deleting a notebook means deleting all the notes and PDF files inside.
To remove a notebook, follow the instructions below based on your device's platform.
On an Apple device:
- Open the Notebooks section in the side panel.
- Swipe left on the notebook you want to delete to reveal action buttons or tap the ⋯ button and then tap Select to choose one or more notebooks. The selection mode lets you Select all or Deselect all the items at the top.
- Tap Delete (the Delete button appears at the bottom of the Notebooks panel when you're in selection mode).
On an Android device:
- Open the Notebooks section located at the bottom of the side panel.
- Tap next to the notebook(s) you wish to delete. Alternatively, you can select one or more notebooks by tapping on in the action bar at the top of the side panel, then tap Select. You also have the option to Select/Deselect all by tapping the icon again.
- Once you have made your selection, tap the icon again and then tap Delete.
On a Windows device:
- Open the Notebooks section by clicking on the notebooks' icon the top left of the side panel.
- Press and hold the notebook you wish to delete, then release your finger. Alternatively, you can activate the selection mode in the action bar at the top of the side panel [icon] and choose one or more notebooks by selecting the empty squares. While in the selection mode, you can use the ⋯ button to select or deselect all notebooks.
- Click on or tap the Trash icon located at the top of the side panel.
⚠️There is currently no confirmation message when deleting a notebook.
Deleted notebooks can be easily retrieved from the Trash: How to recover deleted notes and files from the Trash