On iPadOS devices, users have the option to add notes by dictation.
To activate the dictation feature on a Document page:
- Tap the keyboard icon in the top navigation bar.
- The pop-up keyboard will appear.
- Set the keyboard to the language required for dictation using the globe icon.
- Select the microphone icon.
- To deactivate dictation, tap the keyboard icon in the top navigation bar, or in the bottom right corner of the pop-up keyboard.
You will need to download the dictation language via the device settings if it is not already installed: Settings > General > Language and region > Add language > select the required language.
Does it answer your question?