Nebo allows you to copy/paste your Math objects into a LaTeX editor, and to obtain a LaTeX format. To do so:
- Create a "New Document" page, then "+" to add a Math object.
- Handwrite your Math equation inside the math object box.
- Tap at the top right of your Math object and choose Copy.
- Open your LaTeX editor and paste your Math object to get a LaTex format.
Here is an example of the final result:
1. Math equation in Nebo:
=>Action tap ... and do a copy
2. Online LaTex editor (like Overleaf, Online LaTeX Editor)
=>Action, do a Paste (Red box below). In this case the paste will be in LaTex format
On iOS, websites like https://www.codecogs.com/latex/eqneditor.php allow you to paste and compile LaTeX expressions.
On Android, there is currently an issue with most LaTeX editors. In the meantime, please copy/paste using https://www.wolframalpha.com/.
Notes: Math objects works only on Document pages.