To customize Nebo's user dictionary, follow these steps:
- Long press the word you want to add in an open Document or Note.
- Select "Learn [selected word]" from the drop-down menu.
- The word will be added to your user dictionary, improving Nebo's recognition for future use.
- Note: Adding a word from a Note page is only possible if the handwritten word has been converted to typed font.
- Open the Settings menu by selecting "Settings" at the bottom of the notebook sidebar.
- Tap on "Dictionary" in the settings menu.
- Select "+ New word" and enter your desired custom word in the provided space.
- The word will now be added to your user dictionary, improving Nebo's recognition for future use.
If you need to remove or correct a word in the user dictionary, you can do so by following these steps:
- On iPadOS: Tap "Select" and then choose the word you want to delete. Select "Delete" to remove it.
- On Android OS: Tap "Select all" to select all words or long-press the specific word you want to delete, then choose "Delete".
- On Windows OS: Tap "Select" and then choose the word you want to delete. Select "Delete" to remove it.
Please note that it is not possible to upload multiple words to the user dictionary from a list or text file.