Sometimes it may be necessary to restore your Nebo purchase or install Nebo on a new device. When you need to do this, it is important to follow a few basic steps as shown in the video below.
When restoring your purchase from the Apple Store
- On your iOS device, make sure that you are signed in to the same Apple ID that you used when you originally purchased the Nebo app.
- Go to the Nebo app page in the App Store.
- Tap the download icon.
- After the download is complete, tap the Open tab.
- The app will now present you with the Nebo onboarding screens.
- Read the app analytics statement/policy. Select Personalize to adjust these before proceeding, or select I understand to proceed. You can always adjust the analytics settings later.
- Swipe through the feature introduction screens until you arrive at the Upgrade to Nebo screen and select Not now.
- Draw a line with your Apple pencil or finger in the white text block that appears on the next page.
- Now select the writing position that best suits your writing style.
- Tap the Continue tab that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- You can now install your preferred language. Select Continue to proceed.
- You will now create a new notebook to proceed.
- After you have created your notebook, you can now tap the Upgrade Nebo tab in the side panel.
- Select Restore purchase in the top right corner of the pop-up.
- Your previous purchase will now be restored to your device. Tap OK on the pop-up.
- Close the pop-up by tapping the X in the top left corner.
- You can now sign in to your MyScript account and cloud account to restore your Nebo library. If you have a Nebo library backup that you would like to use, you can now restore it to the app.