In Nebo, you'll find simple gestures to help manage your ink on regular pages.
Simply strike through or scratch-out content you don't want anymore (words, calculations, diagram elements).
Draw a straight vertical line downward
- inside your word: to split a word (and potentially insert a new letter).
- between two words: to create a line break.
- at the beginning or end of a line: to create a new paragraph.
Inversely, draw a straight vertical line upward
- between two words: to merge two words.
- at the beginning or end of a line: to merge two lines.
- at the beginning or end of a line: to merge two paragraphs.
All Nebo ink gestures, along with other tips, can be found in your tutorial.
Note: These gestures are unavailable on PDF documents or freeform pages (although the eraser is available on iPadOS on freeform pages and sections).