We built Nebo to make it your best companion for taking notes, and we created simple yet powerful gestures for you to manage your ink.
Simply strike through or scratch-out content you don't want anymore (words, calculations, diagram elements).
Draw a straight vertical line downward.
- inside your word: to split a word (and potentially insert a new letter)
- between two words: to create a line break.
- at the begining or end of a line: to create a new paragraph.
Inversely, draw a straight vertical line upward.
- between two words: to merge two words.
- at the beginning or end of a line: to merge two lines.
- at the beginning or end of a line: to merge two paragraphs.