When writing in Nebo, follow these tips for the best handwriting recognition:
Use an active pen for optimal note-taking.
- Write on the lines and avoid crossing multiple lines.
- Write in the recognition language set for the notebook.
- Choose the desired case for your converted text (e.g., NOTES, notes, or Notes) as it cannot be changed later.
Please note the following limitations:
- Some similar-looking letters in upper and lowercase may be converted incorrectly (c, u, s, v, w). Use the suggestions to find the correct format.
- Small caps are not supported and may result in a messy conversion. Avoid using them.
You can easily switch between handwriting and keyboard, allowing for dynamic note-taking:
- Edit and add text in Nebo without a pencil.
- Treat handwritten and typed text equally.
- Apply interactive ink gestures to both handwritten and typed text.
Note: The keyboard is only available when working on a regular page. The keyboard cannot be used in either a note or note section or a PDF document.