Nebo adapts to your handwriting, be it cursive, print, italic, looped, big or small! While it is possible to write in Nebo using either a passive pen and an active pen, active pens are recommended for the best note-taking experience.
To enjoy the best of our recognition technology, write naturally:
- on the lines, not across several lines,
- in the recognition language, you set for that notebook,
- using the case you want your text to be converted into (e.g. NOTES, notes or Notes). Be aware that this cannot be changed afterward.
Nebo will do its best to recognize your handwriting, but there are some limitations:
- Some letters that look alike in upper and lowercase can be converted into the wrong case (c, u, s, v, w). If it happens, browse the suggestions to find the right format.
- Small caps are not supported. The conversion will be messy, so we advise you not to use them.
You can freely switch between handwriting and keyboard, making note-taking even more dynamic by:
- Modifying and adding text in Nebo without a pencil.
- Treating handwritten and typed text the same way.
- Applying the same interactive ink gestures to your typed text as your handwritten text.