When you draw up a list, you may want to reorder your items at some points.
To do so:
- Apply the Break gesture at the end of each list item to create independent text blocks.
- Still with the Break gesture, create a double-line space between blocks.
- Tap the item you want to move to select it, then drag-and-drop it to its destination.
- Repeat the action for every item you want to move.
- Once you're satisfied with the order, apply the Join gesture at the end of each item. It will remove the extra space.
The steps are similar for handwritten text.
Note: Reordering items in a list means interacting with different text blocks. To move a text block to a new place, always make sure there's room for it. If not, use the Break gesture at the end of the previous block or object to create some space.