When you draw up a list, you may want to reorder your items at some point.
To do so:
- Apply the Break gesture at the end of each list item to create independent text blocks.
- Still using the Break gesture, create a double-line space between blocks.
- Tap the item you want to move to select it, then drag-and-drop it to its destination.
- Repeat the action for every item you want to move.
- Once you are satisfied with the order, apply the Join gesture at the end of each item. It will remove the extra space.
The steps are similar for handwritten text. See here to learn more about reordering your page content.