In Nebo, pages are stored in notebooks, and notebooks are organized into collections. On the left side of the app (Notebooks panel), you can see the notebooks per collection. On the right side of the app (the main view), the pages (which can be Notes, Documents, and PDFs) are displayed.
To delete a page, follow the instructions below based on your device's platform.
On an Apple device:
- Open the Notebooks section in the side panel. You can stay in a split view or go fullscreen for a more detailed view.
- For deleting a single page, long press on the page you want to delete and tap Delete.
- If you want to delete multiple pages, long press and select the Select option in the menu. Alternatively, you can also select pages by tapping the ⋯ button on the top right corner of the screen. In the selection mode, you can choose to Select all or Deselect all items at the top.
- Once you have made your selection, the Delete button will appear at the bottom of the main view. Tap Delete to confirm the deletion.
On an Android device:
- Open the Notebooks section located at the bottom of the side panel. You can stay in a split view or use the the cross icon ⨯ for a more detailed view.
- To delete one or multiple pages, long press on the desired page(s) or tap Select in the action bar at the top of the side panel. If you tap again, you'll have the option to Select all or Deselect all.
- Once you have made your selection, tap the Trash icon located at the top right corner of the main view.
On a Windows device:
- Open the Notebooks section by clicking on the notebooks' icon the top left of the side panel. You can stay in a split view or use the Fullscreen icon ⤡ for a more detailed view.
- Press and hold the page you wish to delete, then release your finger. Alternatively, you can activate the selection mode in the action bar at the top of the side panel [icon] and choose one or more pages by selecting the empty squares. While in the selection mode, you can use the ⋯ button to select or deselect all pages.
- Click on or tap the Trash button located at the top right corner of the main view.
⚠️There is currently no confirmation message when deleting a page.
Deleted pages can be easily retrieved from the Trash: How to recover deleted notes and files from the Trash