This page covers the use of the keyboard on a Document page.
To activate the keyboard in Nebo:
- On a document page, tap the keyboard icon in the top navigation bar.
- The keyboard can be used in text-blocks and empty lines for typing.
Closing the keyboardThe keyboard can be closed by tapping anywhere on the screen, or the keyboard icon in the bottom right corner of the pop-up keyboard.
Editing typed text with the keyboard
- Double-tap the text block you would like to edit, or the empty line on which you would like to enter your text.
- The blue text block frame will appear.
- Activate the keyboard by tapping the icon in the top navigation bar.
- With your finger, select where in the text block you would like to begin typing.
- When you have finished editing with the keyboard, close it, and double-tap the text block to return it to its final formatted state.
Does it answer your question?