Nebo AI is a set of text generation features that help you make the most of your notes, save time, get quick assistance when needed, and study smarter.
Nebo AI beta comes with a set of 4 innovative features: Explain, Summarize, Chat, and Quiz.
Nebo AI "Chat" offers interactive Q&A sessions. Explore further into Explain or Summarize outcomes, or simply start a fresh conversation with any question. Here's how it works:
- (optional) Use the lasso tool or keyboard to select a text paragraph. This selected text will be automatically copied to initiate a conversation.
- Tap the Nebo AI ✨ button in the bottom-right corner of your screen.
- Select Chat from the Nebo AI menu.
The chat interface will open fullscreen, with a blank card at the top and three tool icons on the right.
- Ask Nebo AI any question in the blank card, using either your pen or the keyboard by switching tools on the right.
- To edit your question before validation, you can use the scratch-to-erase gesture or switch to the eraser tool on the right.
- Note that you cannot use the keyboard and pen simultaneously for the same question.
Write your question and validate with the ✔️ button. If you used your pen to write your question, it will be converted to typed text once validated.
Nebo AI will answer your question right below, and expose another blank card for follow-up questions. From there, you are free to:
- Tap the Nebo AI ✨ button to hide the chat interface and save the content for later.
- Tap the × button in the top-right corner of the screen to clear the content and close it.
- Tap the ⋯ button in the top-right corner of Nebo AI's answer card to open the menu.
In this card menu, you have several options:
- Copy – The generated answer will be copied to the clipboard for easy pasting in Nebo or any other app.
- Add to page – The generated answer will be directly pasted into the currently open page (see below).
- Try again – Nebo AI will generate a different answer if you're not satisfied with the current one.
Using Add to page gives different results depending on the type of page:
- In a Document, the generated text will be displayed as digital text either next to your selection or at the bottom of the page.
- In a Note, the generated text will be presented as digital text and displayed as a distinct block that you can move and resize freely.
Feel free to keep asking questions to Nebo AI in blank cards at the end of the chat, there is not limitation to the number of follow-up questions. At any time, you can scroll up to review all questions and answers.