Nebo adapts to your handwriting, be it cursive, print, italic, looped, big or small.
To fully enjoy MyScript's recognition technology write naturally,:
- on the lines, not crossing several lines.
- in the recognition language you set for that notebook.
- using the case you want your text to be converted into (e.g. NOTES, notes or Notes). Be aware that this cannot be changed afterward.
Nebo will do its best to recognize your handwriting, but there are some limitations:
- Some letters that look alike in upper and lowercase can be converted into the wrong case (c, u, s, v, w). If it happens, browse the suggestions to find the right format.
- Small caps are not supported. The conversion will be messy, so we advise you not to use them.